Rameshwaram, Tamil Nadu, India
Our boutique home stay hosts 4 comfortable ensuite natural cottages located near the pristine blue Palk bay with an endless stretch of sandy white beach. Our home is well suited for travellers who would like to spend time by the sea & close to nature.
What is included in the tour
- All rooms are equipped with fresh linen, fans and charging points.Free wifi.
- Prices are inclusive of complimentary breakfast and tea/ coffee.
- Free accommodation with complimentary breakfast for children under 6 years old sharing their parents room with existing bedding (no extra bed) and having breakfast as a family.
- Bottled water, soft drinks, snacks and other available items are charged separately.
- Car transfers can be organised at an extra cost.
- We have a plethora of options for you for various activities that you can try.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch & Dinner can be pre-ordered as a whole meal @ ₹ 450 per meal per person or one can choose from our fixed small eats menu.
- Our meals consist of fresh sea food, organic veggies couples with lentils and rice or Indian bread. We cater to a variety of flavours and welcome your participation in adding your own touch to the menu.
- Since our location is remote, we urge you to inform us about your meal preferences in advance.
- Barbecues can also be organised on request.
You can also sign up for some fun activities during your stay with us!
We run these activities from both our properties, depending on the type of activity and the weather/ wind conditions.
Kayaking @ Rs. 500 per hour per person
Stand Up Paddle Boarding @ Rs. 950 per hour per person
Snorkelling @ Rs. 500 per hour per person | Min. 2 people (+ Car/ Auto Transfer to snorkel site)
Sailing @ Rs. 1500 per hour per person
1 day visit to Ghost town Dhanushkodi (Lands End) & Ramanathaswamy Temple@ Rs. 5000 per car | Seats 4 people
Swimming & Relaxing @ Free Free Free!
We also conduct training lessons for Kite Boarding, if you are interested in taking up a new sport! Details can be shared on request.
THINGS TO DO & POINTS OF INTEREST IN RAMESHWARAM
Stand Up Paddle Boarding
4x4 Safari to ghost town Dhanushkodi (Lands End)
HOW TO GET THERE
Distance from Rameshwaram Temple 32 km
Distance from Kathadi South 20 km
Distance from Ramanathapuram (Ramanad) 25 km
Railway Station Uchipuli 3 km
Airport Madurai 120 km
- Our day starts with a spread of cereal, toast, filter coffee, tea, fruit & eggs to order laid out on our breakfast table surrounded by palm trees.
- Our co-ordinator will brief you on all the available options you can indulge in to make your day active or you can choose to lie down on our hammocks with a good book.
- You can choose to order lunch/dinner as a whole meal or choose from our fixed small eats menu, since our location is remote we update our menu depending on the availability of fresh local produce which would consist of fresh sea food, organic vegetables & rice or indian bread.
- There are no restaurants or cafe's in the vicinity so we urge you to inform us about your meal preferences in advance. We cater to a variety of flavours in our cooking & are welcome to your participation in adding your own touch to our menu.