Nestled between the lush Banathlmari State Forest and the serene Hosadoddl Lake, our camp invites you to lose yourself in the majesty of nature, leaving the rest of the world behind.
Ideal for family getaways, corporate team excursions, educational nature camps for schools and universities, and other team-building activities, this adventure camp resides in the picturesque Banantimarl State Forest. Encompassed by abundant greenery with a lake and mountain nearby, it sets the perfect stage for a multitude of thrilling outdoor pursuits
Our camp caters to various interests – be it an avid hiker, a history enthusiast, or an animal aficionado, adventure is what you seek, and we provide it..
- Check In By 1:00 PM
- 1:30 PM - Lunch
- 3:00 PM- 4:00 PM Explore the Resort Amenities
- 4:00PM - 6:00 PM Trek to the Sunset Point
- 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM Camp fire
- 9:00 PM - 10:30 PM Dinner
- Wake Up - 7:00 AM Explore Cave & Morning Trek
- 8:00 AM-9:00 AM Kayaking
- 9:00- 10:00 AM Breakfast
- 11:00 AM Check Out
- Trekking :- Trekking to Devara Gudda hill top in Bananthimari state forest range.(We recommend early morning trekking)
- Rappelling / Bouldering /Wall climbing
- Slush Games - Mud Obstacles course, Kabbadi & Volleyball
- Cave Exploration - After 5 km of ascent you will encounter a cave which has area of more than 500 sq ft & a pit with 40 ft dept
What is included in the tour
- A Frame Cottage Stay
- Buffet Lunch
- Hi Tea & Snacks
- Indoor Games
- Usage of Resort Amenities
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.