About the Destination:
If you love being outdoors, Nature adventure camp in Kanakapura is the best way to spend your weekend.
Kanakapura camping brings to you the perfect opportunity to experience an enchanting campsite very close to Bangalore.
The campsite is located at a distance of just about 50 km from Bangalore which makes it a favorite backyard camping destination for those who look for a weekend adventure.
The nature adventure camp in Kanakapura is situated beside the calm Hosadoddi Lake and amidst the Bananthimari forests – giving the weekender the dual option of forest trekking as well as water-based activities such as kayaking.
About the Activity:
Kanakapura campsite is a favorite destination with college students, corporate training teams and families.
The Bananthimari forests and hills have excellent trekking tracks for the adventure seekers and explorers.
A typical Kanakapura day outing consists of trekking up the hills, paddle rafting in Hosadoddi lake and then enjoying starlit skies at night beside a campfire.
What is included in the tour
- Trekking,rappelling,zipling into water,coracle ride,boating and kayaking
- 1 Welcome Drink,1 Lunch,and Hi Tea
- Campsite booking and forest taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transfer to/fro to the camp
- 5% Taxes and Convenience Fees
- Any additional purchase
- Anything not mentioned under 'inclusions
Activities available at the camp:
- Trekking :- Trekking to Devara Gudda hill top in Bananthimaari state forest range.(We recommend early morning trekking) Cave Exploration - After 5 km of ascent you will encounter a cave which has area of more than 500 sq ft & a pit with 40 ft dept
- Water Activities will start with 300 metre Zipline land on water Water sports options :- Kayaking, Canoeing, Coracle & Swimming ( Its Mandatory for everybody to wear life jacket even if you know swimming or don't know)
- Rappelling / Bouldering /Wall climbing
- 360 Degree Rope course with 8 different elements
- Slush Games - Mud Obstacles corse, Kabbadi & Volleyball is the prime attraction
- Experiential Learning / Outbound training - This is a separate package
- Corporate team building activities - we have more than 100 kinds of activities exclusively for Corporates and colleges. Our programs range from the fun and easy activities to the more advanced and physically challenging activities by using an experiential training and development methodology."Experience the Difference Team Building with us !!
9:00 AM - Arrive at camp, welcomed with welcome drink.
9:30 - 10:30 AM - **Breakfast (if its add in your plan) and relaxation
12.00 PM - Team-building & Ice breaking games will be conducted
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM - Start with activities / Trekking is also recommended
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM - Lunch & Relaxation
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM - Continue with Activities
Those who don't want to do any activities can relax and go for other options like
Indoor games - Foosball, Table Tennis, caroms and board games
Outdoor games - Cricket, Badminton, Volleyball, Football etc
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Relax with Hi Tea & end of the program.
7:00 PM - Retire for the day and checkout.
Activities within the package: (you can choose as per the schedule available)
1.Trekking :- Trekking to Devara Gudda hilltop in Bananthimari state forest range.(We recommend early morning trekking)
Cave Exploration - After 5 km of ascent you will encounter a cave which has area of more than 500 sq ft & a pit with 40 ft. depth.
- Starts with 300 metre Zipline splash landing on Water followed by
- Kayaking /Canoeing,
- Pamper yourself by swimming or floating on Fresh water lake
(Its Mandatory for everybody to wear life jacket even if you know swimming or don't know, if you are in water activities)
3. Dry Adventure Adrenaline Activities
- Climbing Activities - Bouldering /Wall climbing & Spider Web
- Rappelling - need to travel 1.5 km to reach the cliff area(vehicle is recommended)
- High Rope course with 8 different elements
4. Slush Games (our prime attraction)
- Mud Obstacles course
- Mud Kabaddi
- Mud Volleyball
- MudTag of War
What to carry
- Loose fitting clothes with shorts or cargoes (It needs to dry quickly and shouldn't absorb water)
- Change of clothes/ Towel
- Trekking shoes are preferable(Sports shoes will also do)
- Water Bottle (minimum 2 litres)
- Cap/ Sunglasses (optional)
- Sunscreen Lotion (optional)
- Cord for spectacles and sunglasses
- Camera (optional) (Cant be taken in the raft)
- Mosquito Repellent (if required)
- Swimsuits/ Trunks
- Personal Medication, if any
- Personal Identification (Compulsory)
How to Reach
Kanakapura is situated at a distance of 50Kms from Bangalore City in Ramnagar (Rural) district.