About the Destination:
If you love being outdoors, Nature adventure camp in Kanakapura is the best way to spend your weekend.
Kanakapura camping brings to you the perfect opportunity to experience an enchanting campsite very close to Bangalore.
The campsite is located at a distance of just about 50 km from Bangalore which makes it a favorite backyard camping destination for those who look for a weekend adventure.
The nature adventure camp in Kanakapura is situated beside the calm Hosadoddi Lake and amidst the Bananthimari forests – giving the weekender the dual option of forest trekking as well as water-based activities such as kayaking.
About the Activity:
Kanakapura campsite is a favorite destination with college students, corporate training teams and families.
The Bananthimari forests and hills have excellent trekking tracks for the adventure seekers and explorers.
A typical Kanakapura day outing consists of trekking up the hills, paddle rafting in Hosadoddi lake and then enjoying starlit skies at night beside a campfire.
What is included in the tour
- Trekking,rappelling,zipling into water,coracle ride,boating and kayaking
- 1 Welcome Drink,1 Lunch,and Hi Tea
- Campsite booking and forest taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in Tour Inclusions
Activities available at the camp:
- Trekking :- Trekking to Devara Gudda hill top in Bananthimaari state forest range.(We recommend early morning trekking) Cave Exploration - After 5 km of ascent you will encounter a cave which has area of more than 500 sq ft & a pit with 40 ft dept
- Water Activities will start with 300 metre Zipline land on water Water sports options :- Kayaking, Canoeing, Coracle & Swimming ( Its Mandatory for everybody to wear life jacket even if you know swimming or don't know)
- Rappelling / Bouldering /Wall climbing
- 360 Degree Rope course with 8 different elements
- Slush Games - Mud Obstacles corse, Kabbadi & Volleyball is the prime attraction
- Experiential Learning / Outbound training - This is a separate package
- Corporate team building activities - we have more than 100 kinds of activities exclusively for Corporates and colleges. Our programs range from the fun and easy activities to the more advanced and physically challenging activities by using an experiential training and development methodology."Experience the Difference Team Building with us !!
Nature camp Kanakapura Day outing#Night camping Package
Corporate team outing/School trip /Family outing/ package
Timing: 9.00AM TO 6.00PM
Day Outing Package: 1050/- Per-head
Timing: 11.00AM To 11.00AM
Night Camping Package: 1750/-Including: Tent stay, Campfire with music, Dinner,breakfast, All the activity
9:30 AM - Arrive at camp, welcomed with welcome drink.
10:30 AM -12.00 PM - members will be divided into teams
- Team-building & Ice breaking games will be conducted
Everything is included in the package itself we wont charge anything extra
Activities available at the camp:
Water Activities will start with 150Mtr Zip-line land on water
Water sports options :- Kayaking, Canoeing, Coracle & Swimming
( Its Mandatory for everybody to wear life jacket even if you know swimming or don't know)
Rappelling / Bouldering /Wall climbing
360 Degree Rope course with 8 different elements
Slush Games - Mud Obstacles corse, Kabbadi & Volleyball is the prime attraction
Experiential Learning / Outbound training - This is a separate package
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM - Start with activities
- Options will be given to each members whether they want to go for Water Activities or Rope/climbing Activities and will be done vice versa for post lunch.
- Even we can organise competition in water activities, a team of 5 members each, one member has to do zip-line and once he/she reach the point, the other 4 members has to take the coracle and bring him back,least timed team will be the winner.
Trekking is also recommended
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM - Lunch &Relaxation
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM - Continue with Activities, those who are done with Water Activities in the morning can go for Rope course
- Those who dont want to do any activities can relax and go for other options like cricket, badminton, Archery, frispee, Indoor games etc
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Hi -Tea.
What to carry
- Loose fitting clothes with shorts or cargoes (It needs to dry quickly and shouldnot absorb water)
- Change of clothes/ Towel
- Trekking shoes are preferable(Sports shoes will also do)
- Water Bottle (minimum 2 litres)
- Cap/ Sunglasses (optional)
- Sunscreen Lotion (optional)
- Cord for spectacles and sunglasses
- Camera (optional) (Cant be taken in the raft)
- Mosquito Repellent (if required)
- Swimsuits/ Trunks
- Personal Medication, if any
- Personal Identification (Compulsory)
How to Reach
Kanakapura is situated at a distance of 50Kms from Bangalore City in Ramnagar (Rural) district.