Camp is located on the North Beach in Pamban Beach, Pamban in Rameshwaram is a small island and major pilgrim centre in the Gulf of Mannar,
Pleasant accommodation along the Pamban Beach, offering a scrumptious breakfast and an on-site kitchenette.
- The property offers breathtaking beach views.
- Guests can relish Asian breakfast throughout the stay.
- The property is at a distance of 3.2 km from the famous Pambam Beach.
The property is equipped with air-conditioning to offer relief from the scorching weather outside. An on-site caretaker is available for assistance and ensuring a convenient stay. Guests’ vehicles are assured of secure parking during their stay An in-house kitchenette with a refrigerator is available to the lodgers allowing them to cook their favourite meals.
Scuba diving and Migratory birds watching during winter are also a part of the entertainment schedule. Commercial deep sea fishing, Sea Cucumber, Lobster and Conch collection are the main economic activities of Rameswaram.
The third corridor of Ramanathaswamy temple is the longest one in the world. Pilgrims visiting Rameswaram cannot miss the darshan of Ramanatha Swamy and bathing in all the 22 theerthams to absolve oneself from all sins.
The three most revered nayanmars [saivite saints] Thirunavukkarasar, Sundarar and Gnanasambandar have glorified Ramanathasamy with their songs. Beautiful beaches at Olaikuda, Dhanushkodi and Pamban are other attractions apart from the religious point of view.
Activities & Nearby Attractions
- The Villoondi Theertham is a serene beachfront, complete with a sandy expanse, crystal clear waters as well as a tranquil freshwater spring. The beach is located at a distance of 5.2 km from the premises.
- The auspicious site of the Rameswaram Ariya Vysya Nagaraja Temple, respected and revered for its religious significance, is located approximately 9.5 km away from the stay.
- The Vivekananda Memorial House is a museum dedicated to Swami Vivekananda situated at a distance of 5 km the site showcases a variety of photos and exhibits depicting his life story complete with a life size statue of the man himself.
- Approximately 10.4 km away from the premises of the stay is the House of Kalam, a museum built around a decade ago to spread information and awareness of the many achievements in the life of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam House.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome drinks
- Pure Tamil style food - Vegetarian/Non-vegetarian
- BBQ with live music
- Sea watching/Swim in Coral view water
- Free accommodation for children below 5 years
- 24 hours hot and cold water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Guided Trekking (Pre Booked ONLY)
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.