Situated near Kerala – Karnataka border, this is the best convenient place of stay for tourist for easily visiting many tourist destinations in wayanad and Karnataka. Enjoy your stay in an ambience that truly make the difference. You will get an enchanting view of natural beauty at its best, in the thick forestland nearby. There are various places of touristic, ecological, religious and historic importance which are easily accessible from this home stay.
- Nagarhole only 19km from Homestay , also known as Rajiv Gandhi National Park, is a wildlife reserve in the South Indian state of Karnataka. Part of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve, the park is backed by the Brahamagiri Mountains and filled with sandalwood and teak trees. The Kabini River winds through jungle landscapes, home to tigers, Asian elephants and a variety of birds. Nearby, the Irupu Falls cascade down tree-lined rocks.
- The Kuruva island only 12 km from Homestay , 950 acres of ever green forest on the tributaries of east flowing river Kabani, is an ideal picnic spot, far away from the disturbances of city life. The island is uninhabited. Rare species of birds, orchids and herbs are the sovereigns of this supernal kingdom. It is 17 Kms. east of Mananthavady and 40 kms. north west of Sulthan Bathery.
- Nagarhole only 10km from Anizham Jungle Star.Nagarhole National Park, also known as Rajiv Gandhi National Park, is a wildlife reserve in the South Indian state of Karnataka.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome drinks
- Guided Trekking
- Bird watching/Bird trail
- Free accommodation for children below 5 years
- 24 hours hot and cold water, Refrigerator is available in kitchen
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.