Spend some quality time in nature and in beautiful green surroundings at Sholay Adventure Camp. After an exciting hiking adventure, enjoy an amazing discovery of the Ramanagara caverns. Make the camping trip more exciting by participating in enjoyable activities such as ziplining, kayaking, and other outdoor activities. Spend extra time with your loved ones by sitting around a toasty bonfire under the glistening sky. Grab delicious breakfast and dinner dishes to satiate your taste buds
About the Activity:
- Arrive at the Adventure Camping at Ramanagara at your check-in time and settle into your various camps.
- Participate in a variety of exhilarating activities like slacklining, ziplining, and rappelling.
- Jumaring is a thrilling climbing technique that can be used to conquer vertical walls.
- On a thrilling kayaking adventure, paddle over calm waters amidst beautiful vegetation.
- Play a variety of indoor and outdoor activities with your pals, including chess, carrom, and archery.
- Take part in a fascinating sunset hike to capture the breathtaking sights of the sun setting over the rocky landscape where the movie Sholay was filmed.
- Share stories with other adventurers while enjoying a delicious BBQ dinner (at your own expense) around the campfire.
#Note:- Our campground is not a luxury resort; most of the facilities and services are intended for adventurers, nature lovers, backpackers, and trekkers. "We respectfully request that our guests appreciate nature in its natural form."
the famous 70s Hindi movie 'Sholay' was shoot here. That's how this place got famous. Ramagiri hills or Ramadevara Betta is a rocky hill located near the town (3 kilometers from the main road). You need to climb 400 steps to reach the top!
What is included in the tour
- Camping Experience
- Tent Stay
- Two Meals
- Zip line
- Jumaring Activity
- Rain Dance
- Night Trek
- Bonfire with Music
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transfer to/fro to the camp
- 5% Taxes and Convenience Fees
- Any additional purchase
- Anything not mentioned under 'inclusions