Chikmagalur is located at a comfortable distance of little less than 250 km from Bangalore. It is a small city (Area 30sq km) located at the foothills of the Western Ghat. Chikmagalur is nicknamed ‘coffee town’.
It is one of the top favorite tourist destinations for the hard-working Bangalore city-dweller.
Chikmagalur Homestay cottages provide an escape from the humdrum of metro-life. The lushness of the greenery has a soothing effect on strained city nerves. Chikmagalur is geographically blessed to provide a wide range of recreation activities for those who seek a pacifying weekend outing near Bangalore.
Chikmagalur Homestay is an inexpensive option to gain priceless experience. Travelers and adventure seekers can revel in the swimming pool within the resort. The tour is well planned with activities comprising of bird-watching, nature walk, coffee estate tours, guided trekking, and unbeatable Malnad food beside a campfire at night.
- Children between 5 to 12 years half of the adult price,
- vehicles for sightseeing,
- Pick up and drop, Medical assistance on call
- Additional Starters/Snacks
- Driver food charges - Rs 500 per person per day (lunch, Dinner, Breakfast and Tea/Coffee)
- Bettada Byraveshwara Temple 6 kms
- Devaramane Temple - 15 kms
- Shishila. Srunga Forest - 13 kms
- Abhi Falls - 131 kms
- Bisle Ghat - 78 kms
- Malhalli Falls - 79 kms
- Pushpagiri Betta - 60 kms
- Manjrabhad Fort - 30 kms
- Kushalnagar - 100 kms
- Dharmasthala - 71 kms
- Horanadu - 71 kms
- Kukke shree Subramanya - 84 kms.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome drinks
- Pure Malnad style food - Vegetarian/Non-vegetarian
- Guided Trekking
- Bird watching/Bird trail
- Coffee estate tour/Nature walk
- Indoor Games (Carom, Chaukabara, Chess, Playing cards and Changamane),
- Outdoor Games (Volley Ball, Mud valley ball, Shuttlecock/Badmiton and Throwball),
- Free accommodation for children below 5 years
- 24 hours hot and cold water, Refrigerator is available in kitchen.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.