The landscape around the homestay is that of forests, hills, farms, coffee plantations and waterfalls. Though isolated from the city, there are numerous activities that can be done here in the form of Sight seeing, Trekking, Waterfall bathing and Firecamp.Homestay located in Kumaralli village of Somwarpet taluk. It is a homely place for people looking to enjoy nature with family and friends. The food and lifestyle here is an experience in itself. It is located right in the center of tourist attractions like Mallalli falls, Pushpagiri Hills and Bisleghat.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome drinks
- Pure Coorg style food - Vegetarian/Non-vegetarian
- BBQ with live music
- Bird watching/Bird trail
- Indoor Games (Carom, Chess, Playing cards, Table Tennis)
- Free accommodation for children below 5 years
- 24 hours hot and cold water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Guided Trekking (Pre Booked ONLY)
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Beluru Golf Club Beluru Golf Club is located 8 km from Somwarpet town. The lush green golf ground attracts movie makers.
- Male Malleshwara Betta Male Malleshwara Betta is located 13 km from Somwarpet and 7 km from Shanivarsanthe. Pooja is conducted regularly and a Grand Celebration on Maha Shivarathri every year.
- Kotebetta Kotebetta is the third highest peak in Coorg after Tadiyandamol and Brahmagiri, Kotebetta means "Fort Hill" because of its fort-like appearance. Its height above sea level is 1620 metres (5313 ft). It lies near the border between the Dakshina Kannada and Coorg districts. The trek starting point is a junction near a bridge called Hattihole. The peak is 10 km from Hattihole. There is a Shiva temple at the base of Kotebetta.
- Makkalagudi Betta is located in Kiraganduru 10 km between Somwarpet and Madikeri road. There is a view of paddy fields, forest, and the waters of the Harangi reservoir.
- Mallalli Falls (Kannada:ಮಲ್ಲಳ್ಳಿ ಜಲಪಾತ) Mallalli Abbi or Kumaradhara Falls is one of the tallest waterfalls in the Coorg where the river Kumaradhara drops down 200 feet. Scattered along the stream are other misty waterfalls, situated on the foothills of the Pushpagiri hill-ranges, 25 km from Somwarpet.
- "Beauty Spot" in mathanahaill, somwarpet, saniversante road. " Mountain Mist coffee valley"