This exciting flight offers beautiful birds eye view of Bangalore. Recommended for adventure seekers, offbeat travellers. Paramotoring lets you experience the feel of paragliding even where the geography does not support. The paramotoring unit consists of an engine, which produces thrusts to fly and remain in sky though there is no uplift winds or valley to launch a flight. This adventurous activity is suitable for experienced fliers and for beginners tandem flights with trained professionals can be provided.
What is included in the tour
- Arm guard
- Knee guard
- Water bottle
One of the greatest draws to this adventure sport is its accessibility. While most people believe it's a pastime only suited to adventure junkies, it is actually a gentle sport that is easy to learn and something that anybody with an adventurous spirit can take up. It doesn't matter if you are tall, short, light, heavy, strong, weak or even slightly disabled, chances are you can still fly a paramoterist.
Know before you go
- Minimum age requirement applies for this activity (above 5 and below 70) Healthy Persons
- Maximum weight restrictions apply for this activity (30 to 110 kg)
- The total duration of the activity is inclusive of briefing by instructors, strapping on and off of safety harness, and actual flying time
- Upon landing, you will be met by an instructor to help you unstrap the parachute / glider
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- The activity is not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart/respiratory/sinus problem, ear infection and claustrophobia.
- In the event of any unforeseen weather circumstances, the organiser reserves the right to cancel the activity.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with the booking voucher and trip ID.
- The confirmation email includes contact details of the organiser. Please contact them to confirm transfers/ itinerary/ other details.
Recommended backpack essentials
- Sports shoes
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How high up will I go?
- A: You will go about 150 Meters above ground level.
- Q: Can I use my camera while I’m up in the air?
- A: No, Cameras are not allowed up in the air.
- Q: Do I need any prior experience to take part in the activity?
- A: No, you only need to meet the specified height and weight requirements.
- Q: How safe is this activity?
- A: The activity adheres to international safety standards.