What Are The Most Feasible Options For Weekend Camping trip Near Bangalore?
Bangalore is highly renowned for the corporate and IT sectors in India. Along with the hustle and bustle of this busy city, Bangalore offers several tripping options. After the busy mundane schedule, people look for relaxing places on the weekend. This place provides many opportunities for a weekend camping trip near Bangalore.
Tourist Spots near Bangalore
The tourist spots would give you a perfect break which you seek from a weekend trip. The camping spots will connect you with nature, re-energize and rejuvenate you. Discover and explore these camping spots with your friends and family. Most of these places are within a distance of 100 kilometres from Bangalore.
- Plateau of Wayanad: This place is known for its scenic beauty and serenity. Wayanad homes several mesmerizing hills and valleys. You can also trek in these hills as well. Wayanad is at a distance of 280 kilometres from Bangalore. It provides you with the perfect ambiance for overnight camping.
- Coorg: Sited at about 240 kilometres, Coorg encircles many landscapes. You can join several waterfall tours conducted here or take a simple nature walk. This place is also famous as a camping spot.
- Chikmagalur: This place is remarkable for the coffee estates. You can camp at a coffee estate and create some beautiful memories. The workers of the coffee estate would teach you how they manufacture coffee. They might also offer you to sip some freshly produced coffee.
- Devarayanadurga Hills: At a distance of about 70 kilometres, this place stands on the hills of Karnataka. This town is sculpted in nature’s lap, making this place famous for camping near Bangalore. Camping by the springs of Dhanushatirtha and Ramatirtha would give you an incredible feeling.
- Anthargange: This place is highly sacred. It is also renowned as a camping spot, at a distance of 67 kilometres. You can camp near the caves and experience the beautiful sunrise. Hiking, trekking, and cave exploration are other activities you can enjoy.
- Ramanagara: The town of Ramanagara is well-known for sericulture. Corporate groups can tour here as a go-to destination for camping. You can camp here overnight, explore the beautiful fields, and enjoy exciting and adventurous trekking paths.
- Savandurga: You can reach Savandurga by travelling only 55 kilometres. It is famous for trekking and camping in west Bangalore. The most significant monolithic hill of 1226 meters is its most important attraction. You can trek overnight and reach the summit and spend the night.
There are many other picturesque spots—for example, Makalidurga, Manchinbele Dam, Kanakpura, Bheemeshwari, etc.
Bangalore offers you many places for touring. Therefore you can easily plan a perfect weekend trip at a short drive within 100 kilometres. Johnny is a dull boy with all work and no tripping. So, plan a weekend camping trip near Bangalore and take a quality break from work.