5 LONG WEEKEND OUTING FROM BANGALORE
Thankfully Bangalore includes a variety of choices near wherever you can unwind and provides yourself with a 3 to 5-day rest. whether or not you’re the adventurous kind who likes to trek up rocky mountains or if you only prefer to place your feet up and relax by a beach, there are lots of places to go to near Bangalore for an extended weekend.
Once the royal town of state, Mysore is one among the closest weekend getaways from Bangalore. the city is the excellent escape for history geeks and nature lovers with its lush gardens and historical sites.
- Places to visit – Visit the Mysore Palace, the Mysore zoo, Brindavan Gardens, Jaganmohana Palace, Sand Sculpture museum, Chamundeshwari Temple, Blue Laguna, Rail Museum, Regional museum of natural history, and St. Philomena’s Church.
- Things to do – spend every day in GRS Fantasy Park, attempt go-karting at Chamundi Hills, eat at Vinayaka Mylari, shop at the Devaraja Market and find a drink at pelican pub.
Coorg or Kodagu is one among Karnataka’s hottest tourist locations and solely a nightlong journey away from Bangalore. With its mist-covered occasional plantations, pleasant weather and clean air, it’s the proper spot for nature and adventure lovers.
- Places to visit – some places to visit in Coorg are the Namdroling monastery, the Golden Temple, Talakaveri, Raja’s Seat, Abbey Falls, Dubare Elephant Camp, Nagarhole national park and Irpu Falls.
- Things to do – Take an elephant ride at the Dubare Elephant Camp, watch the sunset at Raja’s Seat, go river rafting at Barapole river, trek to Kopatty Hills, and revel in some journey sports.
Ooty fondly known as the ‘Queen of the Hills’ is hill station glorious for its tea, chocolates and misty hills. This quaint hill city and its neighbours boast of forest-covered hills, pretty weather and is ideal for nature lovers, families and solo travellers.
- Places to visit – some places to visit in Ooty are the govt botanical Gardens, garden, the Wax museum, the Chocolate museum, the Ooty Lake, Doddabetta, Avalanche Lake, and Pykara, among many others.
- Things to try to – Take a ride on the Nilgiri Mountain Railway (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), have a picnic by the Pykara Lake, take a ship ride on the Ooty Lake, visit Toda huts within the city. except these, there are more things that you simply will do in Ooty.
Popularly called Pondy, Pondicherry is a union territory that maintains a culture not seen in too several places in India. History geeks can relish this town with its colonial design, churches, temples, and statues.
- Places to go to – some places to go to within the town are Auroville, Promenade Beach, Romain Rolland Library, French Institute of Pondicherry, Puducherry biology Gardens, Eglise de Notre Dame des Agnes, Rock Beach, and also the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ.
- Things to try and do – some things to in Pondicherry, take a boat ride at Chunnambar Boat House, go scuba diving, go on a bicycle tour around the town, and spend a day at the Auroville Ashram.
Called the ‘Gateway of Karnataka’, Mangalore is an incredible seaside getaway. It’s a wonderful escape for solo travellers, couples and families with its various attractions and restaurants.
- Places to go to – some places to visit within the Mangalore town are Tannirbhavi Beach, Mangaladevi Temple, Panambur Beach, Sammilan Shetty’s Butterfly Park, Pilikula Golf Club, Milagres Church, Someshwara Temple and Beach and NITK lighthouse.
- Things to try and do – some things to do in Mangalore, learn to surf at the surfing Ashram, try the food at Gajalee, shop at Forum Fiza Mall, and spend a day at Manasa Amusement and Water Park.
So the next time you have an extended weekend coming, take your time to set up a good vacation with PSR Enthrals.
For more details please visit at One Day outing in Bangalore for Family